Disclosure Policy + Reviews/Giveaways
Reviews and Giveaways
As often an even greater benefit to you the company, than to myself, reviews and giveaways are great ways to send more traffic to your site, company, and/or product(s). As the owner of this blog, I would be more than willing to consider hosting a giveaway and/or a review of your product on my blog. Please note that acceptance of your offer does not guarantee the owner’s blogging about it (although this would be true in most cases.) Please also be advised that you must take care of the shipping charges when offering your product for review or giveaway. The Frugally Rich Life will take care of the giveaway or review, in and of itself, as long as you, the company, take care of the shipping charges.
- If interested, please contact the owner at thefrugallyrichlife AT gmail DOT com and upon acceptance, be sure to supply your product for review.
- If you are further interested in hosting a giveaway, please make sure you specify this when you contact the owner.
*Note: The owner is interested in doing give-aways/reviews of products pertaining to her blog and the beliefs that she holds. For example, the author, is very interested in cooking, cookbooks, allergy-free products/recipes, natural medicine, “green”/natural products, stainless steel cookware/bake ware, exercise, frugality, etc.
Full Blog Disclosure Policy:
This policy is valid from 23 June 2010
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Ariana Anderson (thefrugallyrichlife AT gmail DOT com).
- This blog accepts some forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, free products, services, or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received may or may not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may or may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. As of the present time, (06/23/2010), the owner is more inclined to identify most, if not all, paid or sponsored content.
- The owner of this blog is may on occasion be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for her posts or advertisements, she will always give her honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. Please remember, though the owner of this blog is sharing what she finds useful and helpful to herself (and would expect it to be the same for others), she is not a certified medical doctor, nor is she professionally trained in such matters as are presented on this site.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.