Food Review #27: Purely Decandent Dairy Free Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert: Turtle Trails
OH MY! That’s all I have to say! This is DELICIOUS!!!!
- Caramel swirls
- chocolate covered praline candy that is almost ok it is, too sweet (actually try it, and let me know what you think )
- smooth,ice-cream like consistency
- tastes like “normal” ice-cream and even better! It’s definitely decadent
- So good, I almost ate the whole pint in one sitting!(Believe it or not, I don’t usually do that anymore.)
What’s inside: INGREDIENTS: FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC SOYMILK (FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC SOYBEANS), ORGANIC DEHYDRATED CANE JUICE, CHOCOLATE COATED PECANS [BEET SUGAR, PECANS, COCONUT OIL, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, SOYA LECITHIN (AN EMULSIFIER),VANILLA, PEANUT OIL, SALT], CARAMEL SAUCE (ORGANIC TAPIOCA SYRUP, WATER, MOLASSES, NATURAL FLAVORS, SOY PROTEIN, COCOA BUTTER, SODIUM CITRATE, SALT, CARRAGEENAN), ORGANIC BROWN RICE SYRUP AND/OR ORGANIC TAPIOCA SYRUP, ORGANIC SAFFLOWER OIL AND/OR ORGANIC SOYBEAN OIL, CHICORY ROOT EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS, CAROB BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM, ALGIN (KELP EXTRACT), CARRAGEENAN, YUCCA EXTRACT, POTATO SUGAR, SALT.
What to do with it?
1. Enjoy a big scoop with “dairy-free whipped cream-SOYATOO!
2. Enjoy it on a cone.
3. This would make one heck of a banana spilt!
4. Any other ideas? Let me know!
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews