Food Review #24: Better N’ Peanut Butter
I have struggled with finding something that agrees with me as far as peanut butter goes. I think it’s because I’m sensitive to too much fat at once. Anyway, when I found this, I decided to give it a try. After using natural, unsweetened peanut butter for quite a while, I forgot that regular peanut butter was sweetened. After getting used to it though, I find this to be pretty good.
- It has a mild peanut taste
- It also has an almost chocolaty flavor.
- It contains 85% less fat, 40% less calories (100 calories serving)
- It has no refined sugars (although it has cane syrup and tapioca-which i still try to avoid when I can)
- Almost candy like flavor
What’s inside: PEANUTS (AS DEFATTED PEANUT FLOUR AND NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER), TAPIOCA SYRUP, PURE WATER, DEHYDRATED CANE JUICE, RICE SYRUP, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, SOY FLOUR, SALT, TAPIOCA STARCH, NATURAL FOOD FLAVORS, PAPRIKA & ANNATO, CALCIUM CARBONATE, LECITHIN, VITAMINS E & C (ANTIOXIDANTS).
What can you do with it?
1. Spread it on a pb and honey sandwhich.
2. Make pb cookies with it
3. Make fudge. I have a feeling this would make good pb fudge!
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews