Food Review #18: Good Karma Organic Rice Divine Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Here’s another one for you. I got this because I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate. And this looked amazingly good with its peanut butter fudge looking swirls and chocolate pieces. Overall, it turned out to be pretty good, although not exactly what I expected.
- Well, it turns out the chocolate pieces are supposed to be chocolate cookies. They taste alright but would be fine left out or I don’t know exchanged for chocolate pieces, or chocolate peanut butter cups!!!
- Despite the misleading package, there aren’t really any fudge swirls (at least that you can see), it just looks like chocolate ice-cream.
- It didn’t have much of a peanut butter chocolate flavor. Maybe, a little, but not really discernible.
- It was pretty good over all but I would definitely choose another flavor next time.
- It was basically chocolate ice-cream.
- Still a good ice-cream texture and taste though.
What’s inside: Organic Rice Milk (Filtered Water, Organic Rice Syrup Solids, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice), Organic Dehydrated Cane Juice, Organic Sunflower Oil and/or Organic Canola Oil and/or Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Peanut Butter Variegate (Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Dehydrated Cane Juice, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt, Natural Flavor, Lecithin), Organic Chocolate Cookies (Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Dehydrated Cane Juice, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Vanilla, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lecithin, and Xanthan Gum), Organic Chocolate Flavor (Organic Dehydrated Cane Juice, Water, Organic Dutch Cocoa Powder, Organic Tapioca Starch, Salt, Natural Flavor), Organic Cocoa Powder (Dutch Process), Chicory Root Extract, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt.
What to use it for:
1. Place in a bowl and sprinkle on Peanut Butter cups!
2. Peanut butter cookie ice-cream sandwiches!
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews