Food Review #17: Good Karma Organic Rice Divine Mint Chocolate Swirl
OK, OK! I know! More “Ice cream!” But hey, I what can I say, I really love ice-cream! That, and I lived on it today, as I got my wisdom teeth out this morning. I love mint and chocolate so this was a great combo for me! I loved this ice-cream!
- It is nothing like “Rice Dream” even though it is made with rice milk.
- It reminds me sooo much of regular ice-cream.
- I loved it!
- It is creamy, tasty, and just like regular icecream.
- Plus, it’s not exceedingly high on calorie and fat content.
- I think this is my favorite “ice-cream” so far!
Organic Rice Milk (Filtered Water, Organic Rice Syrup Solids, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice), Organic Dehydrated Cane Juice, Organic Chocolate Fudge (Organic Dehydrated Cane Juice, Water, Organic Dutch Cocoa Powder, Organic Tapioca Starch, Natural Flavors, Salt, Carrageenan), Organic Sunflower Oil and/or Organic Canola Oil and/or Organic Safflower Oil, Chicory Root Extract, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt.
How to enjoy:
- On a cone
- In a sundae with hot fudge
- In the middle of an ice-cream sandwich!
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews