Food Review #14: Soyatoo! Soy Whip
Mmm…I love Soyatoo! Soy Whip!
- It tastes great!
- Tastes like whipped cream (although like a slightly lighter verision.)
- It’s dairy-free fun!
My only complaint is that I can’t seem to ever get all the contents out. It always breaks on me. I would suggest buying the whipable topping instead of the can.
What’s inside: organic soy beverage* (water, soybeans), organic coconut oil*, organic fractionated palm kernel oil*, organic sugar-beet syrup*, organic maltodextrin*(**), tartaric acid, carrageenan, sea salt, natural vanilla extract // propellant: nitrous oxide
*= organic ingredients, verified by Quebec Vrai
** organic maltodextrin is derived from organic corn
What to use it for:
1. Spray some on top of icecream.
2. Use it for your banana split.
3. Spray some right into your mouth!:)
4. Decorate a cake with it.
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews