Food Reviews #12: Rice Dream Original Enriched and Vanilla Enriched
This is probably one of my favorite non-dairy milks that I purchase.
- I love the creaminess
- I love how it comes out well with recipes.
- I don’t particularly love drinking it but hey, that’s just me.
- Also, I don’t notice any difference in taste between enriched vs not enriched.
- Also, the shelf quality and the refrigerated quality taste the same to me.
- And a note about vanilla, I don’t particularly like it and find it a little too sweet but for those of you who love vanilla give it a try.
- I love that it’s not sweetened!
What’s inside: filtered water, brown rice (partially milled), expeller pressed high oleic safflower oil, tricalcium phosphate, sea salt, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D2, vitamin B12.
What to use it for:
1. Pour it over cereal.
2. Use it in recipes
3. Make a “milkshake”
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews