Food Review #6: Fruit Sweetened It’s Soy Delicious
I tried this a while back and actually really enjoyed it!
- I was worried that with being fruit sweetened it would taste funny but it tasted great!
- I like this vanilla the best of any vanilla non-dairy icecream I’ve tried.
- Smooth and creamy
- It had a perfect vanilla flavor although if I remember correctly, you can detect a little fruity undertone.
- sweetened with natural fruit rather than cane sugar (a definite bonus!)
What’s inside: ORGANIC SOYMILK (FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC SOYBEANS), TAPIOCA SYRUP AND/OR BROWN RICE SYRUP, CHICORY ROOT EXTRACT, SAFFLOWER OIL AND/OR SOYBEAN OIL, MIXED FRUIT CONCENTRATE (PINEAPPLE AND APPLE SYRUPS, PEAR AND PEACH CONCENTRATES), VANILLA EXTRACT, NATURAL PLANT FIBER, POTATO SUGAR, CAROB BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM, CARRAGEENAN, POTATO STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS.
What can you do with it?:
1. Make yourself a sundae!
2. Eat it plain!
3. Enjoy it with homemade pie a la mode!
4. Make your own ice-cream sandwhich!
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews