Food Review #5: Organic So Delicious Dairy Free Neopolotian Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Food
MMMMM……I haven’t had “ice cream” in so long! This was sooo good!
- The chocolate and strawberry where my favorite! Both tasted great.
- Vanilla was good too, just not my favorite flavor.
- lower in fat and calories than many other non-dairy/dairy ice-cream
- smooth ice-cream like texture
- Soft ice-cream
- Easy to scoop
What’s inside: ORGANIC SOYMILK (FILTERED WATER, ORGANIC SOYBEANS), ORGANIC BROWN RICE SYURP AND/OR ORGANIC TAPIOCA SYRUP, ORGANIC DEHYDRATED CANE JUICE, ORGANIC SOYBEAN OIL AND/OR ORGANIC SAFFLOWER OIL, ORGANIC STRAWBERRIES, ORGANIC COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), CHICORY ROOT EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS, VANILLA EXTRACT, CAROB BEAN GUM, NON-GMO POTATO SUGAR, GUAR GUM, CARRAGEENAN, BEET JUICE.
What to do with it:
1. Eat it right out of the cartoon!:)
2. Make a sundae!
3. Banana splits are great!
4. Make icecream sandwhiches!
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews