Food Review #3: Erewhon Organic Rice Twice
This is the last Erewhon cereal I’ve been able to get my hands on so far…..and I like it!
- With the combination of rice puffs and crisps, it reminds me somewhat of “Kellogs Sugar Smacks”
- As with all the others, it’s lightly sweetened and not overbearing
- It’s made with whole grain’s
- the two different cereal grains makes the cereal more exciting (vs. just one)
- Fat Free
So what’s in it? : Organic Brown Rice, organic brown rice syrup, honey, sea salt
What can you do with it:
1. Eat it for breakfast
2. Grind it up into crumbs for a dessert crust
3. Make a “crisp” dessert with it as the topping.
4. Let your imagination decide!
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews