Food Review #2: Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice with Mixed Berries
I love this version of Rice Krispies too. (It’s my favorite version so far.) It reminds me of “Trix” or “Fruity Pebbles” or something, only better.
- Made with whole grains
- Lightly sweetened (but more than the original)
- Low fat
- It has actual dried fruit and plenty of it….mmm
- No artificial flavors or colors (that’s real fruit you’re tasting!)
- No sugar rush after eating this for breakfast!
- Crispy, crunchy, berrylicious!
What’s inside: Organic Brown Rice, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Honey, Freeze Dried Blueberries, Freeze Dried Raspberries, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor
What to do with it:
1. Great in a bowl of cereal
2. Try making rice krispie treats with this! Mmm!
3. Eat plain, as a snack or in a trail mix
4. Sprinkle over yogurt or pudding.
5. Oh, I just had a great idea! You could make wonderful granola bars with this!!
(If I don’t make them soon, remind me! and I’ll try it! and post it here! )
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews