Food Review #11: RICE DREAM® Cocoa Marble Fudge Frozen Dessert
Actually, of all the “Rice Dream Frozen Desserts” this one isn’t too horrible.
- That’s definitely due to all that chocolate!
- I love the gooey fudge.
- I like the good chocolate flavor.
- But still, not the best flavor and texture for “icecream”.
What’s inside: Filtered water, natural sweetener mix (brown rice syrup, chicory syrup), rice mix (brown rice syrup solids, inulin, natural flavors, soy lecithin, salt), expeller pressed high oleic safflower oil, natural fudge variegate (organic evaporated cane juice, water, organic dutch cocoa powder, organic cornstarch, natural flavors, salt, carrageenan), cocoa (alkalized), contains less than 2% tapioca starch, guar, locust bean, carrageenan and xanthan gums, natural flavor.
What can you do with it?
- Eat it plain, on a cone, etc
- Make an ice-cream sandwich.
- Make a brownie sundae.
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews