Food Review #1: Erewhon Organic Crispy Brown Rice (Gluten Free)
Here’s the best substitute for “traditional Rice Krispies” I’ve ever tasted!
- I like it even better than the original.
- Very lightly sweetened
- Made with simple and few ingredients
- Crispy, crunchy, and everything you would expect.
- A lot more filling than regular crispies
- Whole Grains
- Better taste
- I feel good eating something I know won’t bother me
- and that doesn’t have a mile long list of ingredients that aren’t necessary!
What’s inside: Organic Brown Rice, organic brown rice syrup, sea salt
What to do with it:
Two classic ways for you:
1. I love it for breakfast with bananas. (It is a little bland by itself but great with fruit.)
2. Great for Rice Krispie Treats! (Look for some recipes later on).
And one more way:
3. Use it in a snack mix
- Posted in: Food Product Reviews